WTD: Instruction Book for Ferguson T10R 10 inch colour TV

Old August 23rd 05, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default WTD: Instruction Book for Ferguson T10R 10 inch colour TV

Hi,

New here and having just bought a new van - have picked up a second
hand TV as above - just that there is no Operating Instructions Book
with it.

Have trawled Google etc. but no luck !

Has anyone got one of these TVs with the instruction book or just the
book - would reimburse someone for a copy ?

Great group !

Cheers,

Kim
Old August 23rd 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"K" wrote in message
Hi,

New here and having just bought a new van - have picked up a second
hand TV as above - just that there is no Operating Instructions Book
with it.

Have trawled Google etc. but no luck !

Has anyone got one of these TVs with the instruction book or just the
book - would reimburse someone for a copy ?

Great group !

Cheers,

Kim

try this lot

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0534-0, 22/08/2005
Tested on: 23/08/2005 12:52:33

Old August 23rd 05, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"K" wrote in message
Hi,

New here and having just bought a new van - have picked up a second
hand TV as above - just that there is no Operating Instructions Book
with it.

Have trawled Google etc. but no luck !

Has anyone got one of these TVs with the instruction book or just the
book - would reimburse someone for a copy ?

You could try here,
For ferguson TV manuals email cpc at or phone them on 01772
654455

Old August 23rd 05, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:01:43 GMT, "G. String"
wrote:

"K" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

New here and having just bought a new van - have picked up a second
hand TV as above - just that there is no Operating Instructions Book
with it.

Have trawled Google etc. but no luck !

Has anyone got one of these TVs with the instruction book or just the
book - would reimburse someone for a copy ?

You could try here,
For ferguson TV manuals email cpc at or phone them on 01772
654455

Hi,

Thanks for all the info - emailed CPC - they want 12.00 for the
Instruction Book - I don't mind paying a couple of quid but I think
they are having a laugh at 12 !!

Anyone out there could point me in the direction of someone that will
scan or photocopy me one please ????

Cheers,

Kim

Old August 24th 05, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Cliff Top

Hi, I'll put a request onto our trades private newsgroup and see if any
other dealer has anything on that model- it seems pretty new so may be
available on a CDrom in pdf- with luck

standby a day or so.

Andrew

service wilkinsons tv