Lidl Sat systems from Thursday 1 Sept

Old August 23rd 05, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Lidl Sat systems from Thursday 1 Sept

Lidl have *two* digital satellite systems on special from Thursday 1 Sept.

A $ky compatible box with enough bits to make a complete system, but you
will need a $ky card to receive it. GBP59.99. See sig for freesatfromsky
information.

A non $ky system which will receive the Beeb Channels, but not ITV1, Ch4 or
Ch5 at 39.99 for the box and Remote Control. The necessary other bits
are sold separately.

I will post URLs when Lidl update its site, probably on Friday.

The stores have paper leaflets available now.

To get one, be first in the queue when the stores open on Thursday 1 Sept.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Sat ITV, Ch4, Ch5, only GBP20
http://www.freesatfromsky.com - "what is freesat?" - "view T&C" -
Old August 23rd 05, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Simpsons

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
Lidl have *two* digital satellite systems on special from Thursday 1
Sept.

A $ky compatible box with enough bits to make a complete system, but you
will need a $ky card to receive it. GBP59.99. See sig for freesatfromsky
information.

Yes, I`ve looked at the pics but can`t see a skycard slot.
Fred

Old August 23rd 05, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:11:13 +0100, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

| Lidl have *two* digital satellite systems on special from Thursday 1 Sept.
|
| A $ky compatible box with enough bits to make a complete system, but you
| will need a $ky card to receive it. GBP59.99. See sig for freesatfromsky
| information.
|
| A non $ky system which will receive the Beeb Channels, but not ITV1, Ch4 or
| Ch5 at 39.99 for the box and Remote Control. The necessary other bits
| are sold separately.

Oops sorry both will receive Sky, but need a subscription or restrooms

Old August 23rd 05, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 23rd 05, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:04:46 +0100, "The Simpsons"
wrote:

| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
| Lidl have *two* digital satellite systems on special from Thursday 1
| Sept.
|
| A $ky compatible box with enough bits to make a complete system, but you
| will need a $ky card to receive it. GBP59.99. See sig for freesatfromsky
| information.
|
| Yes, I`ve looked at the pics but can`t see a skycard slot.

Neither can I :-(
Old August 23rd 05, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 23rd 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul King

In ,
Dave Fawthrop struck the keyboard in a
random fashion and came up with:

Oops sorry both will receive Sky, but need a subscription or restrooms

Restrooms??? Please explain

Old August 24th 05, 06:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:33:48 +0100, "Paul King"
wrote:

| In ,
| Dave Fawthrop struck the keyboard in a
| random fashion and came up with:
|
| Oops sorry both will receive Sky, but need a subscription or restrooms
|
| Restrooms??? Please explain

D*nm spillchucker :-(