What vans have a bed at each end?

Old August 23rd 05, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul

Default What vans have a bed at each end?

Something like the layout on SWIFT ALOVETTE DIAMOND
but prefer the style of ABI JUBILEE VICEROY.

What other vans with a similar layout can we get? around 93 onwards I
guess. Thnx
Old August 23rd 05, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David @ Home

"Paul" wrote in message
eenews.net...
Something like the layout on SWIFT ALOVETTE DIAMOND
but prefer the style of ABI JUBILEE VICEROY.

What other vans with a similar layout can we get? around 93 onwards I
guess. Thnx

Swift Challenger 490,
Sterling Eccles Sapphire
Abbey GTS 517
Sterling Europa 500
Abbey County Stafford
ABI Award Nightstar

and those are the ones I can remember through a fog of a particularly fruity
wee white.

Cheers