Best fares to Holland in May 2006

Old August 23rd 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Best fares to Holland in May 2006

With a trailer tent, from Hull to Rotterdam.

We've never done it so have no idea how to go about finding - or booking or
even preparing for - the best prices.

Please can anyone advise?

Mary

Old August 23rd 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andrew

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
With a trailer tent, from Hull to Rotterdam.

We've never done it so have no idea how to go about finding - or booking
or even preparing for - the best prices.

Please can anyone advise?

Mary

http://www7.stenaline.co.uk

I don't know about the best price but we've used Stena Line 3 time without
any problems.

Andrew.

Old August 23rd 05, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gordon Austin

Mary
Just go to the P&O site, I dont know if they will be doing it again next
year, but when we went in May this year the caravan went FREE. Just certain
days of the week, we travelled on a Sunday night crossing.
Tankie

Old August 23rd 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Gordon Austin" wrote in message
Mary
Just go to the P&O site, I dont know if they will be doing it again next
year, but when we went in May this year the caravan went FREE. Just
certain days of the week, we travelled on a Sunday night crossing.
Tankie

That's useful, thanks,although we shan'tbe travelling on a Sunday :-(

Mary

Old August 23rd 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Andrew" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
With a trailer tent, from Hull to Rotterdam.

We've never done it so have no idea how to go about finding - or booking
or even preparing for - the best prices.

Please can anyone advise?

Mary

http://www7.stenaline.co.uk

I don't know about the best price but we've used Stena Line 3 time without
any problems.

They don't seem to go from Hull ...

Mary

Andrew.

Old August 23rd 05, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andrew

"Andrew" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
With a trailer tent, from Hull to Rotterdam.

We've never done it so have no idea how to go about finding - or booking
or even preparing for - the best prices.

Please can anyone advise?

Mary

http://www7.stenaline.co.uk

I don't know about the best price but we've used Stena Line 3 time
without any problems.

They don't seem to go from Hull ...

Mary

That will teach me for not reading the message properly!

Andrew.