Overnight stop - M5

Old July 6th 03, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default Overnight stop - M5

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 02:05:30 +0100, "KJ" wrote:

Travelling to Cornwall tomorrow (from sunny Durham) and I'll probably be
looking to break the journey with an overnight stop. Anyone have any
suggestions for somewhere south of Birmingham within spitting distance of
the M6/M5.
The problem is that it will be quite late when I get there but the service
station option just doesn't appeal.

Tewksbury CC site (01684 294035 ) or Winchcombe CCC site (01242620259)
both off the same M5 junction 9. or further North near Bromsgrove
is Clent Hills CCC site (01562710015).

(remove the spam to reply)
Old July 6th 03, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Crawford

"bill lord" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 02:05:30 +0100, "KJ" wrote:

Travelling to Cornwall tomorrow (from sunny Durham) and I'll probably be
looking to break the journey with an overnight stop. Anyone have any
suggestions for somewhere south of Birmingham within spitting distance of
the M6/M5.

If you can make it to Junction 21 there's a site called West Wick, it's only
about half a mile from the motorway, we've stayed there a few times, very
convenient. We're also from Durham by the way, this stopover makes the
second leg easy.

Jim