Omega relays ect

« - | - »

Old August 27th 05, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Default Omega relays ect

How do I wire up a Vauxhall Omega to use the bulb warning and the dash
warning light?

Thanks

Old August 27th 05, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

"Martin" wrote in message ...
How do I wire up a Vauxhall Omega to use the bulb warning and the dash
warning light?

Thanks

Try this link - http://tinyurl.com/6r74e scroll down halfway and you'll find
a circuit you can work from

Old August 28th 05, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:02:29 +0100, "Martin" wrote:

How do I wire up a Vauxhall Omega to use the bulb warning and the dash
warning light?

Thanks

You fit a repacement flasher relay that has the additional connection
for the the dash light, you will also need to get a bulb & holder for
the dash.

Lenny

Old August 29th 05, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Martin" wrote in message ...
How do I wire up a Vauxhall Omega to use the bulb warning and the dash
warning light?

Thanks

Try this link - http://tinyurl.com/6r74e scroll down halfway and you'll
find
a circuit you can work from

Thats not an Omega, I want to use the bulb warning system rather than a
buzzer in the boot