Street Pilot

Old August 13th 03, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
LunnBelleyetere

Default Street Pilot

I have just aquired a Garmin Street Pilot 3 and it is superb. However I
wonder if anyone can help me-most caravan sites do not have a number to
enter in the address screen and therefore I am unable to pinpoint most of
them using "find address" ?
Rona

If I do not have a number I just enter 0 then when I get to the road I want
just drive down it.
I have only had it just over a week, some times it as told me to take a wrong
exit. ie It as counted the road comming on to a rounabout as a exit road. but
apart from that it is very good.
I have been down country roads I have never thought of gong down before and it
saves time as I do not have to keep stopping to look at the road atlas.