F.A.O All Hobby Folks

Old August 27th 05, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Doc

Default F.A.O All Hobby Folks

Right folks, if you go here
http://www.hobby-owners-club.co.uk/f...pic.php?p=3304 you'll see
that there's a Rally for Hobbys at Highfield Farm Caravan Park, N. of
Ashbourne, DERBYS, from 23rd to 25th Sept.

If you'd like to go please make your interest known on that website, or if
necessary reply here so I can pass it on..

Lenny,
Fred and I will be there. Any chance of you getting up there?? It would be
nice to meet up after these past 3 years or so.

Cheers, and Happy Hobbying, Doc.

Old August 28th 05, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 00:05:06 +0100, "Doc" wrote:

Right folks, if you go here
http://www.hobby-owners-club.co.uk/f...pic.php?p=3304 you'll see
that there's a Rally for Hobbys at Highfield Farm Caravan Park, N. of
Ashbourne, DERBYS, from 23rd to 25th Sept.

If you'd like to go please make your interest known on that website, or if
necessary reply here so I can pass it on..

Lenny,
Fred and I will be there. Any chance of you getting up there?? It would be
nice to meet up after these past 3 years or so.

Cheers, and Happy Hobbying, Doc.

Hi Doc,

It would be nice to come but at over 200 miles its a bit too far for a
weekend, daughter is no longer at Derby Uni (at home now costing us a
packet).

Lenny

Old August 28th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy_R

"Doc" wrote in message
Right folks, if you go here
http://www.hobby-owners-club.co.uk/f...pic.php?p=3304 you'll see
that there's a Rally for Hobbys at Highfield Farm Caravan Park, N. of
Ashbourne, DERBYS, from 23rd to 25th Sept.

More like a caravan supermarket for Pikeys.

Keep an eye out for Motorway Maintenance trucks following you home cos it'll
be the last you see of your van.

Rgds

Andy R