WANTED midi awning

Old August 30th 05, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Default WANTED midi awning

Midi size awning (say half size to fit 17' van with door at back) which is
wider than average. We saw a Dorema (we think) one on a site which came out
wider than our NR Coniston Luxe, which we liked better. If you have one to
sell please send details, must be withing striking distance of Milton Keynes
for us to collect.
Liz

Old August 30th 05, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Think about the "Oggie" or "Sunporch" lightweight awnings. They are great,
we had a midi but the frame comprised even more tubes than a full awning,
have now got one of these lightweight and think it is marvellous.

"liz hall" "remove the spam" wrote in
message ...

Old August 30th 05, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

How big is it can you sit it in and have a table in it also.
Liz

Old August 30th 05, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Old August 31st 05, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Liz, the one we have is about 2.8 metres long and about 2 metres deep (out
from caravan). We can easily place the caravan table in it along with 2 or
3 seats, it could take 4 seats if we moved the caravan step out of the way.
If we do not put the table in then we can have 2 loungers.
There is a smaller size, it sells at about 90 whereas the one we bought was
140.
Again it is marvellously easy to put up and take down, virtually no weight
to speak of.