Help in sourcing tyres

Old August 30th 05, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Haze

Default Help in sourcing tyres

I wonder if anyone could tell me if it is possible to obtain 185/70/R13
tyres with a load rating of 90 or higher?

Many thanks,
Al

Old August 30th 05, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Ask your local Tyres, Batteries and Exhausts Expert. Should find several in
your yellow Pages.

All the best, Peter.

oups.com...

Old August 31st 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian

"Al Haze" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wonder if anyone could tell me if it is possible to obtain 185/70/R13
tyres with a load rating of 90 or higher?

Many thanks,
Al

I just tried http://www.blackcircles.com they had quite a good selection on
your size but no load rating online.