BMW 525 - Bailey Senator Y/N

« - | - »

Old August 31st 05, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Hatcher

Default BMW 525 - Bailey Senator Y/N

Hi

I tow with a BMW 525 E39 (1575kg), which copes fine with my Ranger 510/4,
but we are thinking of changing to a Senator Arizona (Max weight 1500kg).

We are both experienced at towing and have exceeded 85% in the past but the
above weights seem a bit close. A pageant champagne is the alternative
choice at 1350kg - a bit more realistic perhaps.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks

Chris Hatcher

Old August 31st 05, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
news.tiscali.co.uk

Take a look at www.whattowcar.com Its got a little tool for evaluating the
match between vehicle and caravan. I've plumbed in your combination and it
came back with a 92% match which provides a plausible match. However it does
point out that this contravenes the current British Towing Code.