France yet again

« - | - »

Old September 4th 05, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Dew

Default France yet again

Cheerio one and all for 31 days. We are off in the morning from Portsmouth
on the 0845 Brittany ferry to Caen. We intend to make our way down the west
coast through Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse to Narbonne/Langedoc area and
perhaps turn east to Provence or west to the Costa Brava, depending on whim
and weather. See you all here 'virtually' in October.

Regards

Dave.

Old September 5th 05, 07:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

See you all here 'virtually' in October.

Have a nice trip. Keep off those toll roads (unless you're very rich).
Diesel fuel's still under 75p a litre.
DaveK.

Old September 5th 05, 07:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"davek" wrote in message
See you all here 'virtually' in October.

Have a nice trip. Keep off those toll roads (unless you're very rich).
Diesel fuel's still under 75p a litre.
DaveK.

What about petrol PLEASE Dave

Any idea ?

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0535-3, 02/09/2005
Tested on: 05/09/2005 07:40:41

Old September 5th 05, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

What about petrol PLEASE Dave

Any idea ?

Yep- you won't like it. Same price as in Yookay.
DaveK.

Old September 5th 05, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
La Croix Joreau

davek wrote:
See you all here 'virtually' in October.

Have a nice trip. Keep off those toll roads (unless you're very rich).
Diesel fuel's still under 75p a litre.
DaveK.

We filled up today at Super U and diesel was 1.09 Euros - the Total
petrol station had it for 1.17 Euros and various small garages are
charging over 1.20 Euros

John

http://www.lacroixjoreau.com