Website for weights

Old September 4th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gareth Watkins

Default Website for weights

Hi Folks
Been a long time since I posted here as I gave up after all the rubbish that
filled the group. Has it improved?
Reason for posting is I used to have a link to a website that gave the
kerbweight and max towing limits for most modern cars but I no longer have
that PC! Anyone know of it or any websites with said info?
Cheers all

Gareth

Old September 4th 05, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe Taylor

"Gareth Watkins" wrote in message
Hi Folks
Been a long time since I posted here as I gave up after all the rubbish

that
filled the group. Has it improved?
Reason for posting is I used to have a link to a website that gave the
kerbweight and max towing limits for most modern cars but I no longer have
that PC! Anyone know of it or any websites with said info?
Cheers all

Gareth

http://www.clicreports.co.uk/

This should help.
Joe

Old September 4th 05, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Gareth Watkins came up with the following;:
Hi Folks
Been a long time since I posted here as I gave up after all the rubbish
that filled the group. Has it improved?

Well it had ...

Reason for posting is I used to have a link to a website that gave the
kerbweight and max towing limits for most modern cars but I no longer have
that PC! Anyone know of it or any websites with said info?

Caravan Club site has a matching service, but I don't think that's quite
what you want.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old September 4th 05, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Do you mean http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/kerbweights.htm ?
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old September 4th 05, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:33:30 GMT, "Gareth Watkins"
wrote:

Hi Folks
Been a long time since I posted here as I gave up after all the rubbish that
filled the group. Has it improved?

I've not been here long, but I don't see rubbish in any ng for long.
Use your filters!

Reason for posting is I used to have a link to a website that gave the
kerbweight and max towing limits for most modern cars but I no longer have
that PC! Anyone know of it or any websites with said info?
Cheers all

Gareth

http://www.whatcar.co.uk/
Also price, mpg, power, speed, etc.

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone