very small/basic sites near Morecambe

Old September 4th 05, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default very small/basic sites near Morecambe

Are there any?

Mary

Old September 4th 05, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 20:35:24 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Are there any?

Mary

How close to Morecambe, there are three or four CC CL's in the area
and then another half dozen around Carnforth Arnside and Silverdale.
Have a look at www.grisedalefarm.co.uk which is where we shall be
going on Thursday for a week.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old September 5th 05, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote:

Are there any?

Mary

How close to Morecambe, there are three or four CC CL's in the area
and then another half dozen around Carnforth Arnside and Silverdale.
Have a look at www.grisedalefarm.co.uk which is where we shall be
going on Thursday for a week.

(remove the spam to reply)

Thanks Bill

Didn't know about that one

We probably get up to Leighton Moss a couple of time a week

Certainly one day over the Weekend

We'll have a look at it for some time in November , think they have a silk
painting week end on in that month

regards

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0535-3, 02/09/2005
Tested on: 05/09/2005 01:09:27

Old September 5th 05, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

wrote:

Are there any?

Mary

How close to Morecambe, there are three or four CC CL's in the area
and then another half dozen around Carnforth Arnside and Silverdale.
Have a look at www.grisedalefarm.co.uk which is where we shall be
going on Thursday for a week.

Thanks, Bill. The general area is enough, Spouse wants to go flying with a
virtual palwho lives in Morecambe and we want to go to a theatre in Kendal
for which we've made some props.

I'll have a look, just wanted experience from folk here.

Hope you have a good time :-)

Mary

Old September 5th 05, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 01:09:25 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

Thanks Bill

Didn't know about that one

We probably get up to Leighton Moss a couple of time a week

Certainly one day over the Weekend

We'll have a look at it for some time in November , think they have a silk
painting week end on in that month

I've never been to that CL but we were looking for somewhere near
Leighton Moss to spend some time there, Anne ( my wife has had
problems with vertigo for the last 12 months or so and she finds
travelling difficult so we have missed our regular trips to Leighton
from Rochdale this year which is why we wanted to stay nearby. It
looks a pleasant spot, and at least the views should be superb.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old September 5th 05, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:33:04 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Thanks, Bill. The general area is enough, Spouse wants to go flying with a
virtual palwho lives in Morecambe and we want to go to a theatre in Kendal
for which we've made some props.

Then the site at Grisedale farm would be ideal, it's about halfway
between Morecambe and kendal. It looks to be a bit more than a basic
site though, it has Electrics and the like availabale which is useful
as the nights draw in.

(remove the spam to reply)