Inboard Water Tank

Old September 4th 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Colin Stones

Default Inboard Water Tank

Does anyone know where I can buy an inboard tank to go in a bed locker?

I appreciate I will need a pump etc.

TIA

Old September 5th 05, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CampinGazz

"Colin Stones" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can buy an inboard tank to go in a bed locker?

I appreciate I will need a pump etc.

C.A.K tanks in kenilworth,

As the name suggests, they make plastic tanks, for the leisure industry.

Or rty a decent sized motorhome accesory shop, most will do the fiamma blue
tanks, come in a couple of sizes, tho with motorhomes most popular it the 70
litre tank, but there is a smaller one of about 40 litres with no big top
cap like the bigger tank has

Old September 5th 05, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

"Colin Stones" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can buy an inboard tank to go in a bed locker?

I appreciate I will need a pump etc.

TIA

www.marcleleisure.co.uk do the fiamma tanks, delivery is about 3-4 days and
you can buy online