QUEEN VIC SNETTISHAM.NORFOLK

Old September 5th 05, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
stuart cranage

Default QUEEN VIC SNETTISHAM.NORFOLK

HI. THANKS FOR READING . have you stayed at this site ,we are there from 12
sept have not been to norfolk for years and wondered what this site is like
..you get the usual bumff in th books but it dont give you peoples oppinions
,what the site is realy like .does it get noisy at night is there much to do
around the area except walk on the beaches
would love to hear from you .....many thanks ed

Old September 5th 05, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Long tall ugly

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:24:24 GMT, "stuart cranage"
wrote:

HI. THANKS FOR READING . have you stayed at this site ,we are there from 12
sept have not been to norfolk for years and wondered what this site is like
.you get the usual bumff in th books but it dont give you peoples oppinions
,what the site is realy like .does it get noisy at night is there much to do
around the area except walk on the beaches
would love to hear from you .....many thanks ed

We stay near Snettisham at Diglea off beach road.
Don't know the particular site you talk of.
Nice chippy in beach road and in the village.
Not a whole lot to do of an evening apart from admire the night shy.
Fair bit to see in and around the area,bird sanctuary,auction,nice
bakery in a windmill,lavender centre,Hunstanton of course errr what
else,Kings Lynn..Oh yes a new Tesco at Hunstanton....all this in near
vasinity...nice quiet part of Norfolk..we use it for weekends and a
bit of piece and quite.
We only holiday in and around Norfolk.
regards

John

Old September 6th 05, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

"stuart cranage" wrote in message
HI. THANKS FOR READING . have you stayed at this site ,we are there from
12 sept have not been to norfolk for years and wondered what this site is
like .you get the usual bumff in th books but it dont give you peoples
oppinions ,what the site is realy like .does it get noisy at night is
there much to do around the area except walk on the beaches
would love to hear from you .....many thanks ed

Hi Stuart,
We've just come back from the CL at Park Farm, Snettisham where we
thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
I know the site you mean. It's at the back of the pub we sometimes use.
Pitches seem on the small side but are tucked away from the car park so not
too noisy.
Things to do depend on what you're into.
Snettisham Park Farm is a farm open to the public. Feed the animals,
children's adventure playground, collect the eggs, cuddle a rabbit etc. They
also have a deer park with a tractor safari ride to hand feed the deer. Go
in the spring and bottle feed the orphan lambs.
Sea life center in Hunstanton is OK, boat trips to see the seal colony from
Cley etc.
If you fancy a Chinese meal I can recommend Silk Trail II next to a petrol
station on the right between Snettisham and Hunstanton. The best Kung Bo
I've had for years.

Enjoy, Graham