Soltau

Old August 14th 03, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jez Harper

Default Soltau

Can anyone recommend a site near to Soltau in Germany?

Cheers

Jez

Old August 15th 03, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jez Harper

"kqr" wrote in message
In article , Jez Harper
says...

"kqr" wrote in message
et...
In article , Jez Harper
says...

Can anyone recommend a site near to Soltau in Germany?
Cheers
Jez

You must be joking right?

Why must I be joking?

Ok - its just me.when you have spent so much
time around that area the last thing you want
to do is go there on holiday.

Never mind.

Hmm, having been born in Germany, and living there for 18 years, 7 of these
years in Celle, I would have to dissagree. In my opinion it is one of the
most beautiful parts of Germany, certainly the Luneburg Heath is a
spectacular sight. Besides which, Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, etc do not
compare to Heide Park!

Cheers

Jez