Caravan Club Sites just visited

Old September 6th 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

Default Caravan Club Sites just visited

Well we have just got back from our first proper family expedition in our
van. Day before we went we picked up a good and cheap pyramid awning from
Wandahome (970 cm for 285) and then went down south. Did a nice couple of
days in Henley and then on to Dorset at a rather interesting site called
Crossways...anyone ever tried this..be interested in your thoughts on the
toilets!

after spending a week or so parked on my parents farm in Cornwall (just
outside falmouth and soon to be equiped to CL standards) we came back via
Cirencester.

Been reading site reviews and also comments on CC and was wondering what it
was going to be like, but to be honest we are really impressed with the club
and the sites...just the wife was a little concerned with the toilets at
blinking crossways...

Be nice to know others thoughts on the mentioned sites...we are now looking
forward to a long weekend in Lake District end of semptember..any site
recomendations please let us know!

Lloyd and Sarah

Old September 6th 05, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:01:00 GMT, "Sarah and Lloyd"
wrote:

.just the wife was a little concerned with the toilets at
blinking crossways

They are a bit interesting aren't they, no water to flush them just
vacuum away IIRR ( but it's nearly 10 yrs since I was there ). The
only thing you can say is that like all the CC toilet blocks they are
spotlessly clean and well maintained.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old September 7th 05, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil Cairns

wrote:

[...]

TROUTBECK HEAD CC it is about 12miles from Kesick a very good site
with brilliant views spotlessly clean.
Neil

Old September 8th 05, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

after spending a week or so parked on my parents farm in Cornwall
(__just__
__outside__falmouth__ and soon to be equiped to CL standards) we came back

via
Cirencester.

Not another one!

Where roughly?

My uncle has a farm spot near Mawnan Smith

Old September 8th 05, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

Between Helston and Falmouth in a place called Retanna, near Edgcumbe

Probably equal distance from Falmouth and Helston...even though its my
parents i really do love the countryside around the farm

ahhh stuckin a rainy Leeds the mind is starting to wonderback down to
Cornwall!!

Lloyd

Old September 9th 05, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Between Helston and Falmouth in a place called Retanna, near Edgcumbe

Near Rame, can't find Retanna