Anyone want a FREE caravan?

Old September 7th 05, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
aussie bongo

Default Anyone want a FREE caravan?

"Howard Rose" wrote in message
Believed to be 1930's/1940's Eccles Touring Caravan. Wooden frame
with aluminium skin. 16" wheels. Free to anyone who wants it...
cannot be towed, and will likely be in a dismantled state as I have no
other way to remove it. Has not moved since 1964, but is not rotten.

Free to anyone who wants to come and collect it! Otherwise it's
firewood, which seems a pity for such an old and presumably rare
caravan.

--
Howard Rose

where are you would help people to decide

Old September 7th 05, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
Howard Rose

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:48:43 GMT, "aussie bongo"
wrote:

where are you would help people to decide

Near Poole, Dorset, UK.

--
Howard Rose
1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe

Old September 7th 05, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
Adrian

Howard Rose ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

where are you would help people to decide

Near Poole, Dorset, UK.

Timing, Howard...

Wasn't there a bloody great big Steam Fair in Dorset last weekend? They're
*just* the sort of loons that'd like that caravan.

Old September 7th 05, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Howard Rose

On 07 Sep 2005 21:20:33 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Wasn't there a bloody great big Steam Fair in Dorset last weekend? They're
*just* the sort of loons that'd like that caravan.

Yup, there was, and I was there! I thought I would have lots of time
to find a new owner, but sadly things have progressed faster than I
would have liked and it's got to go...