Site wanted near Rowner, Gosport, Hants

Old September 8th 05, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Terry Birch

Default Site wanted near Rowner, Gosport, Hants

The wife and I are going to visit some friends who live near Rowner, during
the 3rd week in October and we are looking for a good clean site in the
area. Hard standing preferred, hook-up, toilets. We are not bothered about
club facilities, or showers and play area etc. Can anyone please recommend
one?
Thanking you in anticipation of replies.

--
Regards Terry Birch
All e-mails & attachments are scanned for viruses prior to transmission.

Old September 8th 05, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Terry Birch" wrote in message
The wife and I are going to visit some friends who live near Rowner, during the
3rd week in October and we are looking for a good clean site in the area. Hard
standing preferred, hook-up, toilets. We are not bothered about club facilities,
or showers and play area etc. Can anyone please recommend one?
Thanking you in anticipation of replies.

--
Regards Terry Birch
All e-mails & attachments are scanned for viruses prior to transmission.

Try Rookesbury Park near Fareham

Usual Caravan Club facilities and always spotless

We were there in June for a couple of weeks.

Regards

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0536-2, 07/09/2005
Tested on: 08/09/2005 14:18:22

Old September 8th 05, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ozzieboy

"Terry Birch" wrote in message
The wife and I are going to visit some friends who live near Rowner,
during the 3rd week in October and we are looking for a good clean site in
the area. Hard standing preferred, hook-up, toilets. We are not bothered
about club facilities, or showers and play area etc. Can anyone please
recommend one?
Thanking you in anticipation of replies.

--
Regards Terry Birch
All e-mails & attachments are scanned for viruses prior to transmission.

Try this place http://www.kingfisher-caravan-park.co.uk/
I cant tell you anything about it other than its the closest to rowner ( 5
min walk ) Always looks clean when driving past.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Old September 11th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guest

"ozzieboy" wrote in message

"Terry Birch" wrote in message
The wife and I are going to visit some friends who live near Rowner,
during the 3rd week in October and we are looking for a good clean site
in the area. Hard standing preferred, hook-up, toilets. We are not
bothered about club facilities, or showers and play area etc. Can anyone
please recommend one?
Thanking you in anticipation of replies.

--
Regards Terry Birch
All e-mails & attachments are scanned for viruses prior to transmission.

Try this place http://www.kingfisher-caravan-park.co.uk/
I cant tell you anything about it other than its the closest to rowner ( 5
min walk ) Always looks clean when driving past.

Stayed at Kingfisher a few tears ago when visiting friends in Gosport. All
very tidy with a reasonable bar/restauramt on site but we felt that it was a
bit expensive, Can't remember whether hardstandings but it certainly had
hookups and decent toilet block.

Cheers
Keith

Old September 13th 05, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gareth Watkins

Terry
I live in Rowner!! Yes, Kingfisher Park is very near, about a 15 minute walk
but they do have a reputation for theft as it is very close to the huge
council concrete jungle.
If your a club member then there is a gorgeous little CL about 10 mins drive
away in Titchfield. I forget the exact name but I can find out for you if
you like. My parents always stay there when they come down or if they're
catching the ferry the next day. It's something Nurseries in Titchfield. It
has gravel standings, a small loo block and fabulous views. Other than that,
Rooksebury Park is a lovely club site, about a 20 min drive or Morn Hill but
thats a good 45 min drive away.
Hope that helps.

Gareth

Old September 15th 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gareth Watkins

Hi Terry
Further to my last, the CL in Titchfield which I can very highly recommend
is:

Mr & Mrs F Lutman
Carefree Nurseries
Brownwich Lane