Caravan price guide ?

Old September 13th 05, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Caravan price guide ?

Looking to buy a caravan 1989/90 Swift challenger 490/5 se anyone know of an
average price for a private sale ? or know of an online guide I could use.
Spoke to a guy yesterday selling one who wanted 2600 I think this is over
the top for this age and it being a private sale with no warantee what do
you think ? I have a 1989 ABI marauder 5 berth (450s) with all extras shower
etc (damp free) I am trying to change vans with minimum cost and reckon my
van is woth about 1500 tops and thats with a protec cover thrown in that
cost me 300 last year and an awning. I paid 2k 3 years ago so I thought I
might get a 89/90 challenger for around 1.5k to 1.7K am I barking up the
wrong tree ?

--
Tim Pace