A Tribute to Dave Fawthrop - Died June 2004

Old September 13th 05, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Default A Tribute to Dave Fawthrop - Died June 2004

Fry wrote:

Helen Bach wrote:

This FAQ is coordinated by Dave Fawthrop
.

This FAQ is held at
http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile. Feel free to
incorporated the URL into sig files etc, and post in full
to any newsgroup which has problems. All usenet posts by
Dave Fawthrop, are PGP signed.

RIP Dave.

Well, all I can say is that they must have good internet access on the other
side.

According to Google, he has managed to post 4,460 messages since 1 July
2004 - despite being (allegedly) dead!
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old September 13th 05, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:08:36 +0100, "Hitch Lock" wrote:

| In an earlier contribution to this discussion,
| Fry wrote:
|
| Helen Bach wrote:
|
| This FAQ is coordinated by Dave Fawthrop
| .
|
| This FAQ is held at
| http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile. Feel free to
| incorporated the URL into sig files etc, and post in full
| to any newsgroup which has problems. All usenet posts by
| Dave Fawthrop, are PGP signed.
|
| RIP Dave.
|
| Well, all I can say is that they must have good internet access on the other
| side.
|
| According to Google, he has managed to post 4,460 messages since 1 July
| 2004 - despite being (allegedly) dead!

:-)

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
"Intelligent Design?" my knees say *not*.
Old September 13th 05, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old September 13th 05, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:08:36 +0100, "Hitch Lock" wrote:

| In an earlier contribution to this discussion,
| Fry wrote:
|
| Helen Bach wrote:
|
| This FAQ is coordinated by Dave Fawthrop
| .
|
| This FAQ is held at
| http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile. Feel free to
| incorporated the URL into sig files etc, and post in full
| to any newsgroup which has problems. All usenet posts by
| Dave Fawthrop, are PGP signed.
|
| RIP Dave.
|
| Well, all I can say is that they must have good internet access on the
other
| side.
|
| According to Google, he has managed to post 4,460 messages since 1 July
| 2004 - despite being (allegedly) dead!

:-)

Are you dead Dave?

Please reply to News Group

Old September 13th 05, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old September 13th 05, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:33:43 GMT, "David" wrote:

| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
| On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:08:36 +0100, "Hitch Lock" wrote:
|
| | In an earlier contribution to this discussion,
| | Fry wrote:
| |
| | Helen Bach wrote:
| |
| | This FAQ is coordinated by Dave Fawthrop
| | .
| |
| | This FAQ is held at
| | http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile. Feel free to
| | incorporated the URL into sig files etc, and post in full
| | to any newsgroup which has problems. All usenet posts by
| | Dave Fawthrop, are PGP signed.
| |
| | RIP Dave.
| |
| | Well, all I can say is that they must have good internet access on the
| other
| | side.
| |
| | According to Google, he has managed to post 4,460 messages since 1 July
| | 2004 - despite being (allegedly) dead!
|
| :-)
|

| Are you dead Dave?

Its wishful thinking by the Trolls :-)

Old September 13th 05, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:33:43 GMT, "David" wrote:

| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
| On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:08:36 +0100, "Hitch Lock" wrote:
|
| | In an earlier contribution to this discussion,
| | Fry wrote:
| |
| | Helen Bach wrote:
| |
| | This FAQ is coordinated by Dave Fawthrop
| | .
| |
| | This FAQ is held at
| | http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile. Feel free to
| | incorporated the URL into sig files etc, and post in full
| | to any newsgroup which has problems. All usenet posts by
| | Dave Fawthrop, are PGP signed.
| |
| | RIP Dave.
| |
| | Well, all I can say is that they must have good internet access on the
| other
| | side.
| |

Old September 14th 05, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mr X

In article , Dave Fawthrop
writes

| Are you dead Dave?

Its wishful thinking by the Trolls :-)

Yes, in future to avoid any further confusion, would you mind giving us
7 days notice of your death.

Cheers!
--
Mr X
Old September 14th 05, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mr X

In article , Dave Fawthrop
writes