camping Abergavenny

Old September 13th 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BrianG

Default camping Abergavenny

Does anyone please know a site for camping in Abergavenny, or within
walking distance of Abergavenny?
Old September 13th 05, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

BrianG wrote:

Does anyone please know a site for camping in Abergavenny, or within
walking distance of Abergavenny?

Depends on how far you want to walk! There's a nice CC site at Pandy - about
5 or 6 miles away.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old September 13th 05, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ira Walters

Pyscodlyn Caravan Park is quite good - here's some further info

http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk.../pyscodlyn.htm

Old September 13th 05, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian G

BrianG wrote:
Does anyone please know a site for camping in Abergavenny, or within
walking distance of Abergavenny?

Now why would I want to go camping near Abergavenny when I only live about
14 miles from there? LOL

Look at the headers

Brian G

Old September 13th 05, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian G

"BrianG" wrote in message

Does anyone please know a site for camping in Abergavenny, or within
walking distance of Abergavenny?

Nah! BrianG this is the real Brian G - honest, that is my real name and I
really do live about 14 miles outside Abergavenny - although I really
couldn't tell you of a good campsite as I have no need of them that close to
my home.

What I will say, is that there are some fantastic views and beauty spots in
the area that are worth seeing.

Fear not, I will not try and troll your posts or replies to them.

For those replying to BrianG, note the space between my last initial and
his.

Brian G