Peter Who

Old September 13th 05, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BOTTLE

Default Peter Who

Can one ask what this idiotic bring back Peter Parsnip is all about, is it
sad people with little more to do with their time than to sit at computer
dreaming up stupid things, how sad they must be.
I joined this group for good information and help, also to help others if I
can, I have received several good tips, hints and advice off here by the way
Why spoil a good group with stupid messages and prats. They should be banned
and stopped from using band width.

Old September 13th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:34:59 GMT, "BOTTLE"
wrote:

Can one ask what this idiotic bring back Peter Parsnip is all about, is it
sad people with little more to do with their time than to sit at computer
dreaming up stupid things, how sad they must be.
I joined this group for good information and help, also to help others if I
can, I have received several good tips, hints and advice off here by the way
Why spoil a good group with stupid messages and prats. They should be banned
and stopped from using band width.

Libel. Ought to be sued.

Old September 13th 05, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Chamberlin

wrote:

Can one ask what this idiotic bring back Peter Parsnip is all about, is it
sad people with little more to do with their time than to sit at computer
dreaming up stupid things, how sad they must be.
I joined this group for good information and help, also to help others if I
can, I have received several good tips, hints and advice off here by the way
Why spoil a good group with stupid messages and prats. They should be banned
and stopped from using band width.

Libel. Ought to be sued.

Why don't you all just grow up and get a life.

DC

Old September 13th 05, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

..
eenews.net...
wrote:

Can one ask what this idiotic bring back Peter Parsnip is all about, is

it
sad people with little more to do with their time than to sit at computer
dreaming up stupid things, how sad they must be.
I joined this group for good information and help, also to help others if

can, I have received several good tips, hints and advice off here by the

way
Why spoil a good group with stupid messages and prats. They should be

banned
and stopped from using band width.

Libel. Ought to be sued.

Possibly in the sixth-form by now. Seems to have plenty of time on his
hands.

--
Budgie
NB Reply to newsgroup. Email address will get you nowhere

Old September 13th 05, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

eenews.net...

wrote:

Can one ask what this idiotic bring back Peter Parsnip is all about, is
it
sad people with little more to do with their time than to sit at
computer
dreaming up stupid things, how sad they must be.
I joined this group for good information and help, also to help others
if I
can, I have received several good tips, hints and advice off here by the
way
Why spoil a good group with stupid messages and prats. They should be
banned
and stopped from using band width.

Libel. Ought to be sued.

Why don't you all just grow up and get a life.

Like you?

And you didn't have to follow this up either, and yes, I know I'be dome what
I'm asking you not to do, but hopefully you, and others will take note and
ignore these idiotic postings.