new hobby

Old August 14th 03, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
duncanmcnaught

Default new hobby

hello, we are very new to this and don't know much about caravanning we need
infromation on the different kinds as we are hoping to buy a starter van
soon anybody with information sites on the different types of vans and what
to look out for when buying second hand thank you shirley

Old August 15th 03, 05:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Di

"duncanmcnaught" wrote in message
hello, we are very new to this and don't know much about caravanning we

need
infromation on the different kinds as we are hoping to buy a starter van
soon anybody with information sites on the different types of vans and

what
to look out for when buying second hand thank you shirley

Try any of the caravaning magazines they all have information of this kind