Price Guide

Old September 15th 05, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Price Guide

I take it no one can help me as per my earlier request for a price on a
1989/90 Swift challenger 490/5 se ?
not looking to buy from dealer. Private sale price please, no one have any
idea ?

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old September 15th 05, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
I take it no one can help me as per my earlier request for a price on a
1989/90 Swift challenger 490/5 se ?
not looking to buy from dealer. Private sale price please, no one have any
idea ?

Make him an offer which is the amount you want to pay, he can either accept
it or not, it may be that it is his loss.

Old September 15th 05, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I did and it was not accepted, B4 I make the same error again I wondered
what sort of a price to I couls expect to pay.

Old September 15th 05, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Have a look in the Caravan Club magazine they have a fairly large section of
vans for sale from members.

All the best, Peter.

Old September 16th 05, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
trefor

Or check out Autotrader, (choose caravans) http://www.autotrader.co.uk/
Also look at EBay, there is a 1988 swift challenger 490/5S with a staring
price of 500 and 9 days to go, and a 4 berth at 900 with 5 hours to go

Trefor

Old September 18th 05, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
. uk...
I did and it was not accepted, B4 I make the same error again I wondered
what sort of a price to I could expect to pay.

There are always adverts in the CC magazine, which might give you a guide,
you could also keep an eye on this fellows advert and if he keeps
advertising, try another offer, but you should still make the offer at a
level which is suitable for you.

You could drop in on dealers and see what prices they are asking for that
type of van.

If it should be a better van that you were looking for and it is attractive,
then you may need to spend a bit more than you first had in mind.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net