SWIFT FOR SALE

Old September 16th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy

Default SWIFT FOR SALE

i am selling my swift challenger 490/5 se , just seen us to cornwall
and around the entire countryside of wales.

ive owned it for 6 years and am now wanting to get a new van for the
winter as im intending living in it for 6 month.

im asking 1800 for it.

for those who dont know its got..

double glazing ( one window scratched)
hot and cold water
blown air central heating
shower
12v/240v
4 ring hob
grill
oven
large fridge
thetford cassette toilet
two brand new heavy duty reinforced truck tyres
just needs a bit of tlc as the outside looks a bit used, its not bad
but i thought id tell you.

if anyones interested e-mail me at

andyatbadlrcdotcom

just change the at and dot to @ and .

i can send pictures upon request.

many thanks

andy

ps.. im in sheffield.
Old September 17th 05, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

May I recommend ebay if you don't sell it. I had to sell mine quick and sold
it in 2 days
Liz

Old September 17th 05, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall