SafeSpeed to close?

Old September 18th 05, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

Default SafeSpeed to close?

I must a[pologise for this appearing in this group, I am usually very
careful about deleting the newsgroups which are not the right ones, this one
I missed!

Just as well I wasn't as rude as I usually am with this spam!(:-)

Alan

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
eenews.net...
On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:17:57 +0000 (UTC),
(Peter Parsnip) wrote:

Be still! and revere Phillip Kyle, who blessed us with their presence on
17 Sep 2005...

(Peter Parsnip) verbally sodomised in
:

Be still! and revere Walt Davidson, who blessed us with their presence
on 17 Sep 2005...

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:26:36 +0000 (UTC),

(Peter Parsnip) wrote:

Why are all the fun things in life either illegal, immoral and/
or fattening?

You need to learn to love celery.

FOLF!

It is the answer to all three problems.

But not to the problem of flatulence.
:-(

I dunno. If you eat nowt but celery then you'll probably end up
horrendously constipated. Oh, and wasting away, so farting will be the
least of your worries.

I thought veggies made you poop more.

I don't think celery has enough fibre.

Celery is full of fibre & very good for one.

A veggie diet doesn't make you poop more and is much healthier then
eating dead flesh, and obviously the animals would agree too.

Go veggie you know it makes sense.

Why the hell should I give up eating delightful meat just to satisfy some
creep who thinks it's wrong.

Old September 18th 05, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

That's OK you still sound like a ******.

Old September 18th 05, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

eenews.net...
wrote:

I must a[pologise for this appearing in this group, I am usually very
careful about deleting the newsgroups which are not the right ones, this
one
I missed!

Just as well I wasn't as rude as I usually am with this spam!(:-)

Alan

That's OK you still sound like a ******.

Well, well, fancy that, a creep like you reading a caravaning newsgroup!