Insurance Recommendations please

Old September 19th 05, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Hatcher

Default Insurance Recommendations please

Hi

There are numerous insurers out there touting for business. I am looking
around for quotes and don't want to phone them all. Are there any good ones
to recommend?

Thanks

Chris

Old September 19th 05, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Chris Hatcher" wrote in message
Hi

There are numerous insurers out there touting for business. I am looking
around for quotes and don't want to phone them all. Are there any good
ones to recommend?

http://www.nfumutual.co.uk/you/carav...van-insurance/

Please reply to News Group

Old September 20th 05, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

"David" wrote in message

"Chris Hatcher" wrote in message
Hi

There are numerous insurers out there touting for business. I am looking
around for quotes and don't want to phone them all. Are there any good
ones to recommend?

http://www.nfumutual.co.uk/you/carav...van-insurance/

We got a quote from nfumutal which was 70 per annum more expensive than the
Caravan Club for identical cover, excess etc.
We went with the Caravan Club.
Regards,
Graham

Old September 20th 05, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"GrahamW" wrote in
:

We got a quote from nfumutal which was 70 per annum more expensive
than the Caravan Club for identical cover, excess etc.
We went with the Caravan Club.

We got a quote for CCC four-star cover that was nearly a hundred pounds
less than the Caravan Club equivalent.

We went with the Camping and Caravanning Club.

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Old September 20th 05, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On 20 Sep 2005 18:28:06 GMT, Geoff Lane
wrote:

"GrahamW" wrote in
:

We got a quote from nfumutal which was 70 per annum more expensive
than the Caravan Club for identical cover, excess etc.
We went with the Caravan Club.

We got a quote for CCC four-star cover that was nearly a hundred pounds
less than the Caravan Club equivalent.

We went with the Camping and Caravanning Club.

I think you need to shop around there doesn't appear to be much
consistency in the quotes our NFU policy was over a 150 cheaper than
the CC&C on the van, but we just insured the car with CC&C cheaper
than Direct Line with far better cover.

Lenny