Motormover

Old September 19th 05, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wally

Default Motormover

Just bought a Motor Mover made by
Eurotech International (second hand)
Has anyone got one or had any experience
of using one ??
It is in as new condition and paid 100
Was the price right ?

Comments please.

--
Wally

Old September 19th 05, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"wally" wrote in message
Just bought a Motor Mover made by
Eurotech International (second hand)
Has anyone got one or had any experience
of using one ??
It is in as new condition and paid 100
Was the price right ?

Yes I would think that's about right, it will have been about about 400 new
I guess.
I did have one and found the wheel slipped. So as I was useing an old car
battery for the power I placed it on the A-frame and this gave extra weight
and grip.

Please reply to News Group

Old September 19th 05, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wally

Yes I would think that's about right, it will have been about about 400 new
I guess.
I did have one and found the wheel slipped. So as I was useing an old car
battery for the power I placed it on the A-frame and this gave extra weight
and grip.

Please reply to News Group

Thanks again David, I don't think I'll have that trouble.
I just want it to get on/off my drive which is concrete but
on a bit of a hill, this makes moving by hand a bit of a struggle.

Wally

Old September 20th 05, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:28:33 +0100, "wally" wrote:

Just bought a Motor Mover made by
Eurotech International (second hand)
Has anyone got one or had any experience
of using one ??
It is in as new condition and paid 100
Was the price right ?

Comments please.

If it is the original model, i.e. not the ET version, then it's
probably about right if in good nick. If it is the ET version then it
was a good deal if in good nick.

The ET version starts at a lower speed with Extra Torque and then
speeds up when the 'van is moving.

HTH

Neil

Old September 21st 05, 08:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bertrum flack

"Neil" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:28:33 +0100, "wally" wrote:

Just bought a Motor Mover made by
Eurotech International (second hand)
Has anyone got one or had any experience
of using one ??
It is in as new condition and paid 100
Was the price right ?

Comments please.

If it is the original model, i.e. not the ET version, then it's
probably about right if in good nick. If it is the ET version then it
was a good deal if in good nick.

The ET version starts at a lower speed with Extra Torque and then
speeds up when the 'van is moving.

HTH

Neil

Think the price was great we want one and have been looking in the CC mag
they all seem to be from about 250 + in there so glad we have read this
post

Old September 21st 05, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"bertrum flack" wrote in message

Think the price was great we want one and have been looking in the CC mag
they all seem to be from about 250 + in there so glad we have read this
post

Lots in CC mag. etc. due to people getting the fixed movers on, such as the
Reich at 950.
Know it is 4 times your budget but well worth it.

Please reply to News Group