FOR SALE: Various Caravan Bits

Old August 14th 03, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Adam Strawson

Default FOR SALE: Various Caravan Bits

Hi,

Unfortunately I had to recently sell my caravan and have a few bits
cluttering up my garage that I'm getting rid of ...

A WasteMaster ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=36798&item=
2428114703

An Aquaroll ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=36798&item=
2428116672

A SAS Guardian Wheel Clamp ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=36798&item=
2428118440

A Stabiliser ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=36798&item=
2428119420

A mains hook up lead ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=36798&item=
2428120580

And finally an 870cm Bradcot Accord Awning ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=36798&item=
2428124418

Regards,
Adam.
Old August 14th 03, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

"Adam Strawson" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

.................................................. ...................

Adam

You' get a better response if you use Tiny to reduce such long urls. If you
hit your url it doesn't come up. with tiny it looks like this.

http://tinyurl.com/k2b6

Hey ho

Harry

Old August 14th 03, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Hi,

Unfortunately I had to recently sell my caravan and have a few bits
cluttering up my garage that I'm getting rid of ...

A WasteMaster ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/

SNIP
?ViewItem&category=36798&item=
2428124418

Regards,
Adam.

Sorry Adam, but this is where your links take us:-

Invalid Item
The item you requested ( ) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database. Please check the number and try again.
If this message persists, the item has either not started and
is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer
available.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk

Old August 15th 03, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BM

"Adam Strawson" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

Unfortunately I had to recently sell my caravan and have a few bits
cluttering up my garage that I'm getting rid of ...

I would be interested in the Wastemaster and the Wheel clamp, but i cannot
collect...any idea how much they would be to post ??

BM.

Old August 17th 03, 06:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Adam Strawson

I would be interested in the Wastemaster and the Wheel clamp, but i cannot
collect...any idea how much they would be to post ??

Hi,

For (UK) postage of those please add ...

Wastemaster 10
Clamp 11

To be honest the Wastemaster is already at quite a high price so may not
be worth it when the postage is added.

Regards,
Adam.