Mover for Twin Axle

Old September 23rd 05, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barney

Default Mover for Twin Axle

Hi.

Is anyone out there using a mover on a Twin Axle rig and if so how does it
perform?

Has anyone seen a Mover being demonstrated on a T/A anywhere? I have seen a
Single Axle version working at a dealers but not a Twin which I would like
to see before possibly purchasing.

Cheers. Barney.

Old September 23rd 05, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lofty

"Barney" wrote in message
Hi.

Is anyone out there using a mover on a Twin Axle rig and if so how does it
perform?

Has anyone seen a Mover being demonstrated on a T/A anywhere? I have seen

Single Axle version working at a dealers but not a Twin which I would like
to see before possibly purchasing.

Cheers. Barney.

Saw one earlier this year on a big Lunar twin axle, worked a treat for this
guy from yorkshire
not sure what sort it was though.
lofty

Old September 24th 05, 01:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy

It works better on a single axle. I believe it will only turn the caravan
90degrees over 2.5 caravan lengths. So you need to shunt it forward and back
etc to get it to turn faster. If that makes any sense?

I am waiting to pick up a Bailey Senator Carolina and was thinking of buying
one. Looked at the price and don't think they are really value for money for
me in my circumstances. Your may be different.

Appreciate your comments! Good Luck!

AE

Old September 24th 05, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Caravan Man

Hi Andy,

Had one on my old Bailey Senator 5000 it work ok for me for about 2 1/2
years sold it with the van and got a new one put on our new van,

I have been told that there is a new one that works all 4 wheels at the one
time?,

Hope all ok down your way Andy,

--
Yours
Now A Good Boy,

CC
C&CC

Old September 24th 05, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy

What type is fitted to yours John? Andy how quickly will it turn your van?
The 4 wheel model I believe is approx 2000. Bit steep for me.

Ae

Old September 24th 05, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
RADIOTWO

Andy !

What's your tow car ?

Use that its cheaper and easer ! and if poss fit a front towbar (even easer
to move the van)

Steve