galaxy tow car for sale

Old September 24th 05, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default galaxy tow car for sale

subject to finding a new car, my 1.9tdi zetec galaxy with twin
electrics and fixed tow bar is for sale

X plate 2001 55k miles, full ford service history, siler with grey
seats ...

based at doncaster 5 mins from m18

offers around 7750 ukp

non smokers, no pets, no accidents mail me for more details and photos

phil