Swift Challenger 530 SE ,Oct 2004

Old September 25th 05, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy

Default Swift Challenger 530 SE ,Oct 2004

Caravan for private auction. Wrexham.

New caravan forces sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Many thanks AE

Old September 25th 05, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
RADIOTWO

A bit steep!

I was offered the same model, year(if not slightly younger) with Alarm,
Alloy Wheels from a main dealer for 8500

Steve

Old September 25th 05, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Anal

Andy wrote:
Caravan for private auction. Wrexham.

New caravan forces sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Many thanks AE

Probably very wise to get rid of now, before the panic selling starts.

I don't believe all that twaddle about getting a new caravan though -
why not just be honest and say that you're bailing out before caravans
become unsellable due to fuel costs?

--
Yep, that's right - I'm full of it...