remove GB sticker

Old September 25th 05, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Default remove GB sticker

Interesting point in the "Honest John" column of Daily Telegraph" (I think)
the other day; it is safer to heat the sticker and so aid its removal by
using a hot water bottle instead of a hair drier.

Old September 25th 05, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:25:00 +0100, "Stewart"
wrote:

Interesting point in the "Honest John" column of Daily Telegraph" (I think)
the other day; it is safer to heat the sticker and so aid its removal by
using a hot water bottle instead of a hair drier.

......which reminds me - I still haven't done it....! Will borrow a
hot water bottle of my mom next weekend!

Si