cheap caravan for sale on ebay

Old September 25th 05, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tim

Default cheap caravan for sale on ebay

hi
I have put our old 2 berth caravan up for sale on ebay, (an old Windrush
model)

item no. 4577337338

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

It has seen my kids through 10 years of camping and can be viewed within 4
mins of M1 junction 34 north (Meadowhall, Sheffield)

tim

(nb do not reply to this as I only use this email address for sending, not
receiving - it gets way too much spam! reply via ebay if you want to
view/bid))

Old September 25th 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Anal

tim wrote:
hi
I have put our old 2 berth caravan up for sale on ebay, (an old Windrush
model)

item no. 4577337338

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

It has seen my kids through 10 years of camping and can be viewed within 4
mins of M1 junction 34 north (Meadowhall, Sheffield)

tim

(nb do not reply to this as I only use this email address for sending, not
receiving - it gets way too much spam! reply via ebay if you want to
view/bid))

--------

Any chickens included in the sale?

--