car seats

Old September 26th 05, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin McGowan

Default car seats

I use a ford transit for my tug and with 80,000 miles on the clock the
original seat is showing signs of its age. I am looking to replace it
but thought that it might be better, more comfortable, to replace it
from the accessory market. Does anyone have any ideas of suppliers. I
live in Shropshire so it is probable i will need to look at some form of
mail order.
Thanks, Martin McGowan
Old September 26th 05, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Martin McGowan" wrote in message
I use a ford transit for my tug and with 80,000 miles on the clock the original
seat is showing signs of its age. I am looking to replace it but thought that it
might be better, more comfortable, to replace it from the accessory market. Does
anyone have any ideas of suppliers. I live in Shropshire so it is probable i will
need to look at some form of mail order.
Thanks, Martin McGowan

What about some Captains Seats from a Renault Espace

If you know where to look I'm sure you'll find some

There's a place in Accrington that has an internet prescence but he's RATHER, no
re-phrase that , VERY , expensive.

If you visit him you can always HAGGLE

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0539-0, 26/09/2005
Tested on: 26/09/2005 21:50:33