WTB: Awning for 10ft Caravan

Old September 27th 05, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Shaun Robertson

Default WTB: Awning for 10ft Caravan

Awning required to fit a small caravan, size 700 (A-B-C ground to
ground measurement 700cm), awning rail height 220cm. We have a budget
of around 100, but willing to pay more for a good 'un. Preferably
the type that is attached to the caravan by feeding through the awning
tracks.

(According to the charter, small private advertisements are acceptable
here. If that is no longer the case, then please accept my apologies).

Please respond to group or by email to
removing the obvious.

No canvassers please pun intended

Cheers
Shaun

Old September 27th 05, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Shaun Robertson

We are in Sheffield by the way, but willing to travel within reason (or
pay for postage!)

Cheers
Shaun

Old September 27th 05, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On 27 Sep 2005 05:09:36 -0700, "Shaun Robertson"
wrote:

| Awning required to fit a small caravan, size 700 (A-B-C ground to
| ground measurement 700cm), awning rail height 220cm. We have a budget
| of around 100, but willing to pay more for a good 'un. Preferably
| the type that is attached to the caravan by feeding through the awning
| tracks.

I have one which I no longer use, I will find it and measure it.
We have been going to modify it for the new van for the last mumble
years.

I am in Shelf between Bradford and Halifax West Riding of Yorkshire.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.
Old September 27th 05, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old September 27th 05, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:04:16 +0100, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

| On 27 Sep 2005 05:09:36 -0700, "Shaun Robertson"
| wrote:
|
| | Awning required to fit a small caravan, size 700 (A-B-C ground to
| | ground measurement 700cm), awning rail height 220cm. We have a budget
| | of around 100, but willing to pay more for a good 'un. Preferably
| | the type that is attached to the caravan by feeding through the awning
| | tracks.
|
| I have one which I no longer use, I will find it and measure it.
| We have been going to modify it for the new van for the last mumble
| years.
|
| I am in Shelf between Bradford and Halifax West Riding of Yorkshire.

Found it in the loft :-)

It is 6.6meters 260 inches ground to ground round the awning rail plus .18
meters, seven inch mud wall each side.

Colour beige, with brown mud wall, quite wide 2.3 meters, with windows on
three sides.

It has hardly been used.

Old September 27th 05, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old September 28th 05, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Shaun Robertson

Dave Fawthrop wrote:
Found it in the loft :-)

It is 6.6meters 260 inches ground to ground round the awning rail plus .18
meters, seven inch mud wall each side.

Colour beige, with brown mud wall, quite wide 2.3 meters, with windows on
three sides.

It has hardly been used.

Thanks very much Dave. Sounds like the ideal size, and Shelf is not
too far from here - 46 miles according to the AA route planner.

How much are you asking, and would you like to take this to email?

removing the obvious

Cheers
Shaun

Old September 28th 05, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On 28 Sep 2005 02:00:12 -0700, "Shaun Robertson"
wrote:

| Dave Fawthrop wrote:
| Found it in the loft :-)
|
| It is 6.6meters 260 inches ground to ground round the awning rail plus .18
| meters, seven inch mud wall each side.
|
| Colour beige, with brown mud wall, quite wide 2.3 meters, with windows on
| three sides.
|
| It has hardly been used.
|
| Thanks very much Dave. Sounds like the ideal size, and Shelf is not
| too far from here - 46 miles according to the AA route planner.
|
| How much are you asking, and would you like to take this to email?

GBP100 will do OK, have a look at it

Best take it to email work my email addy out Leave Awning in the
subject.