Help with Street Pilot

Old August 15th 03, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rona

Default Help with Street Pilot

I must be very thick - I can do routes on the computer and on the GPS but
cannot download and then find them on the GPS. Where should I save them -via
USB or Seriel -I have read the books but cannot decide the best way to use
this machine
Please can someone help me -I shall be ok once I have used it properly once!
I would like a direct email to which I can reply to get some help
Thanks Folks
Rona

Old August 15th 03, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BM

"Rona" wrote in message
I must be very thick - I can do routes on the computer and on the GPS but
cannot download and then find them on the GPS. Where should I save

them -via
USB or Seriel -I have read the books but cannot decide the best way to use
this machine
Please can someone help me -I shall be ok once I have used it properly

once!
I would like a direct email to which I can reply to get some help
Thanks Folks
Rona

Rona,
I think that perhaps this is not the best n/g to find out what
you require, have you looked for a n/g where this subject may be better
served ??

BM.