Prussia cove

Old October 1st 05, 06:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
skubdoo

Default Prussia cove

Yes , thats the one ..

Old October 1st 05, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"skubdoo" wrote in message
Yes , thats the one ..

I've got some B+W Photos of HMS Warspite on the rocks in an old hand me down album

I'll give a mate of mine a bell in Truro who's in his '70s and see what he comes
up with

Either that or Geoff from SW Cornwall who lurks in this group may have some idea.

I did a search in Google and Prussia Cove seems to be a hectic place

DieSea

Remind me in a couple of days , I've been down at Castle Donnington and had a
hectic day with "LITTLE WOMAN" doing the driving ( on the way Back) that Bushmells
(free) in large quantaties given me a bit of headache.

;;;-)))))

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0539-3, 30/09/2005
Tested on: 02/10/2005 00:02:06