Can anyone recommend a site near Slimbridge?

Old October 1st 05, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default Can anyone recommend a site near Slimbridge?

My niece has just moved to the Stroud area and we are going to visit
and thought we would fit in a bit of time looking around Slimbridge as
well. Can anyone recommend a site in the Slimbridge area that has
electric hookups. I would be quite happy with either a CL or a CS type
site, but at the end of October I would really appreciate electric hok
up.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old October 1st 05, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt. Flack

"bill lord" wrote in message
My niece has just moved to the Stroud area and we are going to visit
and thought we would fit in a bit of time looking around Slimbridge as
well. Can anyone recommend a site in the Slimbridge area that has
electric hookups. I would be quite happy with either a CL or a CS type
site, but at the end of October I would really appreciate electric hok
up.

(remove the spam to reply)

We have rallied at Slimbridge here :

http://www.tudorcaravanpark.co.uk/

Excellent pub (just) on-site, lovely walks along canal and if you like birds
( the
feathered kind ) the WWT is just down the road.

The site is well kept and dead flat.

Great !

Old October 1st 05, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"bill lord" wrote in message
My niece has just moved to the Stroud area and we are going to visit
and thought we would fit in a bit of time looking around Slimbridge as
well. Can anyone recommend a site in the Slimbridge area that has
electric hookups. I would be quite happy with either a CL or a CS type
site, but at the end of October I would really appreciate electric hok
up.

(remove the spam to reply)

Hi Bill

there's a site within half a mile , almost beside the canal
we'll be down near there at the end of this month
Tewksbury first untill it closes then on to Baltic wharf

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0539-3, 30/09/2005
Tested on: 01/10/2005 21:47:38

Old October 1st 05, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Capt. Flack" wrote in message
. uk...

"bill lord" wrote in message
My niece has just moved to the Stroud area and we are going to visit
and thought we would fit in a bit of time looking around Slimbridge as
well. Can anyone recommend a site in the Slimbridge area that has
electric hookups. I would be quite happy with either a CL or a CS type
site, but at the end of October I would really appreciate electric hok
up.

(remove the spam to reply)

We have rallied at Slimbridge here :

http://www.tudorcaravanpark.co.uk/

Excellent pub (just) on-site, lovely walks along canal and if you like birds (
the
feathered kind ) the WWT is just down the road.

The site is well kept and dead flat.

Great !

That's the one

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0539-3, 30/09/2005
Tested on: 01/10/2005 21:48:08

Old October 1st 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 20:01:43 GMT, "Capt. Flack"
wrote:

"bill lord" wrote in message
.. .
My niece has just moved to the Stroud area and we are going to visit
and thought we would fit in a bit of time looking around Slimbridge as
well. Can anyone recommend a site in the Slimbridge area that has
electric hookups. I would be quite happy with either a CL or a CS type
site, but at the end of October I would really appreciate electric hok
up.

(remove the spam to reply)

We have rallied at Slimbridge here :

http://www.tudorcaravanpark.co.uk/

Excellent pub (just) on-site, lovely walks along canal and if you like birds
( the
feathered kind ) the WWT is just down the road.

The site is well kept and dead flat.

Great !

That's what I wanted to hear, I had seen the site in the CCC big book
and it looked Ok but a personal recommendation is much better. Thanks
a lot.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old October 1st 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 21:47:33 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

Hi Bill

there's a site within half a mile , almost beside the canal
we'll be down near there at the end of this month
Tewksbury first untill it closes then on to Baltic wharf

That will be Tudor caravan park, as recommended above. We shall be
their from about the 26th October till the 4th Nov. Unless of course
we change our minds before then, which has been known to happen.

(remove the spam to reply)