Furniture panel repair??

Old October 1st 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Springtime

Default Furniture panel repair??

South
east of England.
I was intending to travel up to Wisbech but this place is so much closer.
A few weeks ago I bought an 8x4 15mm board - cherry faced laminate (on both
sides)
which they very kindly cut in half to make it easier to carry.
I have now cut & replaced the damaged board - perfect match :-)
Now that I have some spare board I am thinking of adding a small cabinet to
take a few wine glasses & maybe a bottle or two.
Any thoughts on design??

If anybody has a similar problem AVA Leisure sell a number of lightweight
motorhome/caravan furniture panels and other accessories.
They are based at Edenbridge on the Kent, Sussex, Surrey boarders near East
Grinstead.
http://www.avaleisure.com/
I have no connection with them, I am just please that there is a supplier
closer to home.
SH