Would you like to join our club?

Old October 4th 05, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Default Would you like to join our club?

If you are into weekends away from home, whether it be in your tourer, your
camper van or even your tent - why not join our club and come on our
rallies? We are a club of 45 members ( vans etc ), based in South
Cheshire. We usually hold rallies twice a month - we also have a week / 10
days holiday rally in the summer months. This year we were in Peterborough!
Rallies this year have included Weston Park Shropshire, Bramblewood at
Whitchurch, Laylands Farm at Culcheth near Warrington, Arley Hall Northwich,
Leycett Cricket Club North Staffordshire. Little Budworth, Spurstow near to
Wrexham. We have also been to Abergele this year for May day, Wilmslow,
Chester Race course, Chelford Steam Rally, Hartington near to Buxton in The
Peak District & The Bowling Rally was held at Wrenbury.
The club consists of Young at heart 'older' members and a few young ones
too! We would welcome anyone at all that would like to join us! We have
lots of fun, social get together in halls & huts!!!!! Sometimes we are
lucky enough to get licensed bars and other times we just take our own
booze. No one is allowed to get out of hand - but we certainly do get merry
and have a laugh sometimes! All our members like what we call a burn up.
This consists of a Barbie with a few large logs chucked on to keep us all
cosy! One member is known as toast, because about 11pm out comes the bead &
teacakes and we all get a bit of grub! Although we have 45 members, the
maximum we are seeing on our rallies is approx 15 vans. This is really poor
attendance and we would like to appeal for newe members to join us. If you
are interested please contact myself Emma ( Club secretary). You can even
look at our new website www.erfccc.co.uk this will soon be updated with more
photos. Our next rally is 7th October at Elm Cottage, Little Budworth and my
hubby and I are the officers on that one. Contact us if you would like to
join us!
We also have a Halloween party at the end of October with fancy dress
optional & a good stew is always made their too! :-) Please browse our
website, I will leave it with you! Please support our club and thanks a lot
for your time!
Emma.

Old October 6th 05, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I wish you all the best Emma, just a word. I would not use pics of celebs on
your site unless you have permission you are leaving yourself open to all
sorts of legal action.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD