2 Berth twin bed layout wanted

Old October 4th 05, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Terry Birch

Default 2 Berth twin bed layout wanted

Now that the family have left home and we have retired, we want to change
our van a quality used 2 berth with a twin bed layout. If I had the money I
would buy a Buccaneer Clipper, but we haven't so that's, that. We prefer
single axle and closed off rear bedroom with a bit of luxury about it. Can
anyone please suggest anything that might fit the bill?

--
Regards Terry Birch
All e-mails & attachments are scanned for viruses prior to transmission.

Old October 4th 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Key West

I received a flyer from Swift today which includes the option of a permanent
twin bed layout in the new Challenger 510 model. Might be worth a look at
www.swiftcaravans.co.uk

I have a more traditional Challenger and have been more than happy with the
quality which is at a higher level than many other caravans.

ps I dont have any connection with Swift apart from being a satisfied owner

Old October 6th 05, 06:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
chazzer

Hi, I have a 1993 Swift Challenger 490 5 SE for sale. 3999. It has
two separate double bed sleeping areas. Van comes with everything and
is ready to go. Hull area. Mob 07811183960. Charlie

Old October 6th 05, 06:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
chazzer

Old October 10th 05, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DavidC

We are in the same predicament and our choice is the Hymer Nova 530LE.
Twin beds at the front with almost clear underbed storage, one side
also has external access, and a U shaped seating at the other end that
will turn into a double bed if you feel the need (or the weather turns
cold).
The 'boss' found sufficient storage around the kitchen area to keep her
happy and I thought the whole caravan was solidly built.
With longer forays onto the continent now possible the nightly
conversion of our existing L shape loses its appeal.
We just need to get the price right now....