Are people ignorant - or is it just me...

Old October 6th 05, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

Default Are people ignorant - or is it just me...

Hi

Several posters have over the last few weeks posted requests for help
and advice - which is often given very quickly - yet the OP doesn't
come back with even a simple 'thanks'....!

I have asked for adivce many times on various groups - and ALWAYS been
polite enough to thank posters.

Of course, this may just be me being a little over sensitive - it has
been a long day!

Regards

Simon
Old October 6th 05, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Several posters have over the last few weeks posted requests for help
and advice - which is often given very quickly - yet the OP doesn't
come back with even a simple 'thanks'....!

Not just this ng. On other groups there's also an unpleasant trend to
belittle people who ask pretty basic questions.
DaveK.

Old October 6th 05, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I'd like to thank ypu Simon for raising this point,and indeed you Dave for
your thoughts ;-)

--
Tim Pace, CeMAP
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old October 6th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
k...
I'd like to thank ypu Simon for raising this point,and indeed you Dave for
your thoughts ;-)

You're welcome. (That's polite innit?)
DaveK.

Old October 6th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:51:02 GMT, "Tinkapace"
wrote:

I'd like to thank ypu Simon for raising this point,and indeed you Dave for
your thoughts ;-)

Thanks Tim...

Seriously though - some people (Tim included) have spent a lot of time
answering posts..... and often (not always) for no thanks.

I'll stop moaning now.....

Si

Old October 6th 05, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Simon Hawthorne" wrote in message
news
Hi

Several posters have over the last few weeks posted requests for help
and advice - which is often given very quickly - yet the OP doesn't
come back with even a simple 'thanks'....!

I have asked for adivce many times on various groups - and ALWAYS been
polite enough to thank posters.

Of course, this may just be me being a little over sensitive - it has
been a long day!

I have to admit, I often fail to acknowledge information I've been given,
but it doesn't worry me if I give a solution to a problem and do not get
any 'thanks'!

Alan