French Site for teenagers???

Old August 16th 03, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kevin Williamson

Default French Site for teenagers???

Hi,

Can anybody help?

We are looking for a site in the Loire valley / Vendee that will suite
teenagers. The sites that we are used to have provision for teenagers at
night in the form of some club or disco situated within the site but far
enough away from the pitches so not annoying campers.

This year we went back to El Delfin Verde in Spain and last year we were at
the Three Valleys south of Auch in SW France.... both cater for teenagers
admirably.

Next time out we don't want to travel so far and would like to return to the
Loire Valley and the Vendee region. But....in previous years we have never
found a site there that caters for the older teenage.
The teenagers will be aged 16 and 17yrs when we plan to go.

Also, we have a couple of kayaks that are lugged around with us so water
would be useful.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Kevin

Old August 16th 03, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

Kevin Williamson wrote:
[...]

French Site for teenagers??? ... Devils Island that Papillon was
sent to ;o)

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://wrexhamseals.tripod.com

Old August 17th 03, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kevin Williamson

"Steve Parry" wrote in message
Kevin Williamson wrote:
[...]

Steve,
Tried that, they escaped.

Kevin

Old August 19th 03, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frank Smith

"Kevin Williamson" wrote in message
[...]

Try Camping de Chantepie just outside Saumur. Very nice site and you can
launch your kayaks in the Loire just down the road. Not too far from the sea
either if you fancy an excursion. It has a bar does meals, has a pool, and
they have entertainment at night including a circus at times. There is also
mini golf and I think that there is a cycle track. Telephone number is
442087607245. Can't remember the web site but search using 'google'.

Frank