Dixon Bates Leveller

Old October 8th 05, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

Default Dixon Bates Leveller

Hi,
Does anyone have a link to Dixon Bates web site, I cant find it and I
thought maybe one of you may know, or has the name changed perhaps ??

GS.

Old October 9th 05, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

http://www.dixonbate.co.uk/
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old October 9th 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

Thanks for the reply, But I am unable to find a link to the Leveller that i
wanted info on
Thats why I thought the Company had changed name..

GS

Old October 9th 05, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"G. String" wrote in
:

Thanks for the reply, But I am unable to find a link to the Leveller
that i wanted info on
Thats why I thought the Company had changed name..

If it's of any use, the Bulldog levellers work on the same principle and
are still manufactured:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C12D252FB

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Old October 9th 05, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

G. String wrote:

Thanks for the reply, But I am unable to find a link to the Leveller
that i wanted info on
Thats why I thought the Company had changed name..

GS

Well, that's the Dixon-Bate which does towbars etc.

What sort of device is the leveller? Is it the sort you drive onto and then
wind up? Maybe they don't make it any more - or they might have sold the
production rights to someone else.

Their Home page has contact information - why not give them a call?
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old October 9th 05, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message

Well, that's the Dixon-Bate which does towbars etc.

What sort of device is the leveller? Is it the sort you drive onto and
then
wind up? Maybe they don't make it any more - or they might have sold the
production rights to someone else.

Their Home page has contact information - why not give them a call?
--

Yup, thats my next step, thanks for the info anyway.

GS