Insurance renewal recieved

Old October 9th 05, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Insurance renewal recieved

Just got my renewal from NFU Mutual, and as several subjects recently have
said CC is cheapest around I've got a quote from CC web site. The CC is
dearer but not by a lot.
The main decider is CC give 3 years new for old but NFU give 5 years, yes CC
can give 10 years but this then increases premium. ( My caravan will be 3
years old in January.)

Please reply to News Group

Old October 10th 05, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe R

Bakers Of Cheltenham do new for old for life or at least until you
sell the van, but the premiums go up every year.

Joe R
Old October 10th 05, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe R

Old October 11th 05, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

I'm with mobile Homes insurance Services and have found them to be very
competitive and quick in settling claims (And I've had 3)