Vets in Calais

« - | - »

Old October 11th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

Default Vets in Calais

Can someone advise me of the name, address & phone of a vet in Calais
for my cat returning fro France
-

John

Old October 11th 05, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Little John

Try yellow pages!

Old October 11th 05, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Little John

Try yellow pages!

Old October 11th 05, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lofty

------

"John" wrote in message
Can someone advise me of the name, address & phone of a vet in Calais

for
my cat returning fro France
-

John

That's a clever cat, is it driving a moggy minor?

Old October 12th 05, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Crawford

"John" wrote in message
Can someone advise me of the name, address & phone of a vet in Calais
for my cat returning fro France
-

John

Hi John, we used Valerie Delval, 11 Place Crevecoeur , 62100 Calais Tel.
0321007100, English spoken if required.
If you are overnighting at or near La Bien Assize, they can give you
directions to a vet they recommend.

Jim

Old October 12th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Boy

Hi John try Dogs Away at:- e-mal:-
web site:-
www.dogsaway.co.uk

Tel \ 0870 201 2501
Tel \ International:- 00 44 208 4411 9311
they can book vet for you etc,
also get there book on dogs and cats away etc and passport infi,
very good and friendly and will run,
hope this is off help to you

Yours
John Boy,