Dura Shine Polish

Old August 17th 03, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KGS

Default Dura Shine Polish

Last month I polished the Caravan with this stuff, it comes in two parts
Dura wash then you apply Dura Shine then rinse off. I have used it on my car
with very good results no water spotting/streaks etc. So I thought I would
try it on the van as we seem to get a lot of black streaks when its in
storage. it says on the bottle when car is dirty just hose it down with your
garden hose, I did this and all the streaks just came off the van looks as
good as new and a great shine.

If anyone is interested I purchased it from www.JMLdirect.com at 20.00 a go
saved me about two hours cleaning.

Best Wishes